Last Button on Remote
k2012
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I had regular FIOS TV, I was able to toggle between a live TV show and a recorded TV show when I used the "Last" button on the remote control.  I recently upgraded to FIOS Quantum and had to get new equipment.  Now, the "Last" button won't work for the recorded TV shows.  It will only work for live shows.  Is there anyway to make it work for the recorded shows?  Thanks.

Re: Last Button on Remote
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not at this time.

It is an issue that has been noted to Verizon. As of yet, there is no commitment to change this behavior back to what it was.

I would assume that if the older STBs can support this under the latest IMG, then Quantum will get that capapbility as well when it fully upgrades to equivalent to that.

0 Likes
Flatlander1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just upgraded to a Quantum DVR and I also find the LAST key not returning to a recorded program both very inconvenient and annoying.  After three years of having it work, I sincerely hope Verizon will restore this functionality to their 

QUANTUM DVR.

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't remember when it was added to the older Devices,it wasn't always there, but didn't think it was already 3 years.  Actually has the slight disadvantage that you can't find what your second tuner is set to.  For the quantum boxes I would like to be able to go to whatever was last AND to all 6 of your tuners if they were active.

0 Likes