Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Live Recordings disappearing

gcville
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Live Recordings disappearing

Message 1 of 4
(427 Views)

Last night, I tried to tape 'Iron Man' again.  Today when I checked, it is gone.  I recorded it live.

This has happened before when I tried to record something with the red button and did it live. The next day it is gone.

There is enough space for the movie.  When I schedule recordings, I get them. but live , i do not.   So when a movie is partially thru and I need to record it live, i end up losing it. This has happened several times.  Can you fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Re: Live Recordings disappearing

Message 2 of 4
(424 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

gcville
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(421 Views)

Yes, I contacted them.  SOmeone is calling me back tonight.  If I cant get it resolved, I need someone to help me with it here.

ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(419 Views)

Please keep us posted. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.