Local QAM DC no longer working?
Adchhijy
Used FIOS for local channels for months now on 2 QAM TVs without set top box with no problems but suddenly neither works. I have rescanned multiple times. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone suggest solution other than buying STB?
0 Likes
Re: Local QAM DC no longer working?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you still have fios data + tv

Some people drop the TV and expect the QAM to still be there.

Other than that, I haven't seen any reported problems on this or other forums, so you would undo the cabling that connects the TV to the FiOS wall outlet or TV splitter at Both ends, and reconnect them back down as snug as you can.  After wards do another channel scan.

If the TV is small enough, take it to another room and connect it, and see if it works there.  That will at least tell you if it's a cable problem or a TV problem    

0 Likes
QAM Clients in VHO4 (MD)No Longer working?
prisaz
Legend

No FIOS QAM IN VHO4 on Clients PERIOD! Support must be flooded with calls. Leave me on hold, and I run through the menu, finally I find one that tells me perhaps by 9:30 PM! Well that is **bleep** poor service! The clients can get VOD but no QAM, the server works. They must have broke something. Nice thinking before a long weekend Verizon. Perhaps I will take this Quantum crap TV back and stick with my cable cards and Media Center!

Not to mention they are charging for Quantum TV Service as one charge, and hardware rental seperate, in addition to my tear! Little missleeding. I don't think it will stay. I am sure negativity will be rempved for violation of TOS!

0 Likes