Loss of Signal on 4 channels
jimmy6951
Enthusiast - Level 1

It took a qualified service technician to stick with the trouble until it was fixed. I expected no less from him, since I am a retired SET from NY. He stuck with the problem, and found the answer, like the useless out-of-state tech couldn't do. I found him to be highly qualified and extremely knowledgeable, and also quite interactive, and personable,  when I asked him questions. My phone number that is involved with this service visit is {edited for privacy}. His service visit was between 8am and

12Noon. He arrived on time and found troubles that the "out-lof-state" repairman missed back in Nov, 2012. As a retired SET from Zeckendorf Blvd, Down State Headquarters in GardeJamesn City, I was there when we were asked to go beyond what was normal. I did that, when I installed and turned up E911, in Suffolk County, on Christmas Eve, 1998. The technician assigned to fix my FIOS trouble, did so in a SUPER qualified way, and FAR better than the previously unqualified **bleep** that was sent here from Ohio, after Hurricane Sandy. Please commend the tech who was attached to my ticket this morning,

3/30/13, between 8AM and 12Noon, in Bethpage, NY 11714,

Re: Loss of Signal on 4 channels
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jimmy6951

Thank you for taking the time to kudo an employee. We'll make sure this is passed along to the right department.