Loss of Signal on 4 channels

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Loss of Signal on 4 channels

Message 1 of 2
(438 Views)

It took a qualified service technician to stick with the trouble until it was fixed. I expected no less from him, since I am a retired SET from NY. He stuck with the problem, and found the answer, like the useless out-of-state tech couldn't do. I found him to be highly qualified and extremely knowledgeable, and also quite interactive, and personable,  when I asked him questions. My phone number that is involved with this service visit is {edited for privacy}. His service visit was between 8am and

12Noon. He arrived on time and found troubles that the "out-lof-state" repairman missed back in Nov, 2012. As a retired SET from Zeckendorf Blvd, Down State Headquarters in GardeJamesn City, I was there when we were asked to go beyond what was normal. I did that, when I installed and turned up E911, in Suffolk County, on Christmas Eve, 1998. The technician assigned to fix my FIOS trouble, did so in a SUPER qualified way, and FAR better than the previously unqualified **bleep** that was sent here from Ohio, after Hurricane Sandy. Please commend the tech who was attached to my ticket this morning,

3/30/13, between 8AM and 12Noon, in Bethpage, NY 11714,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Loss of Signal on 4 channels

Message 2 of 2
(385 Views)

Hello jimmy6951

Thank you for taking the time to kudo an employee. We'll make sure this is passed along to the right department.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.