Switch Account

M Card activation for tivo customer, owned m cards.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

M Card activation for tivo customer, owned m cards.

Message 1 of 2
(1,599 Views)

I own two tivo units and currently have verizon provided cards in place, realizing I own my own Multistream M cards I want to activate my cards and return the ones I rent from verizon. I have tried three times this weekend and twice today (Monday) but after holding for 20 minutes I get disconnected!!!!!  NOT HAPPY!!  My contract is up and Brighthouse is making it easy to switch and Verizon isn't helping by disconnecting me. How can I stop paying for something I already own???

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: M Card activation for tivo customer, owned m cards.

Message 2 of 2
(1,540 Views)

@CJC wrote:

I own two tivo units and currently have verizon provided cards in place, realizing I own my own Multistream M cards I want to activate my cards and return the ones I rent from verizon. I have tried three times this weekend and twice today (Monday) but after holding for 20 minutes I get disconnected!!!!!  NOT HAPPY!!  My contract is up and Brighthouse is making it easy to switch and Verizon isn't helping by disconnecting me. How can I stop paying for something I already own???

I believe you must use a Verizon issued cable card, and I suspect other providers require their own cards too.  How did you acquire your card?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.