MLB Extra Innings Issue
Dittofred

We have had the Verizon MLB Extra Innings Package since the beginning of Spring Training ($189.99/year).  We watch it EVERY night.  Wednesday night it's not on.  We call Verizon and get a CSR whom we couldn't hear at all - wanted to transfer us to sales....  Oh, well, try tomorrow.  Just got off the phone with Verizon.  Was told that we had to switch out our set-top boxes in order to get the MLB package.  Uh, duh, we've been watching it for three weeks - it's been fine.  And, we don't use a set-top box on one of our TVs - we have a TIVO that we use with a Verizon cable card.  I tried to explain that to the CSR but he wasn't really understanding it.  I asked for a supervisor, he put me on hold for a few minutes, then came back and said that the supervisor said that it was, indeed, the problem.  Everyone with the MLB package had to switch out their set-top boxes.  If that were true, I can imagine the chaos that would create with everyone trying to switch out their boxes at the same time.  Somehow I doubt the veracity of what I was being told.  Bottom line, Verizon is losing a customer simply because I couldn't get a supervisor to speak with me and give me a straight story.  I will be calling Bright House tomorrow morning.  Has anyone else been told that they have to switch out their set-top boxes?

0 Likes