Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

MLB Extra Innings Issue

Dittofred
Contributor
Contributor

MLB Extra Innings Issue

Message 1 of 1
(374 Views)

We have had the Verizon MLB Extra Innings Package since the beginning of Spring Training ($189.99/year).  We watch it EVERY night.  Wednesday night it's not on.  We call Verizon and get a CSR whom we couldn't hear at all - wanted to transfer us to sales....  Oh, well, try tomorrow.  Just got off the phone with Verizon.  Was told that we had to switch out our set-top boxes in order to get the MLB package.  Uh, duh, we've been watching it for three weeks - it's been fine.  And, we don't use a set-top box on one of our TVs - we have a TIVO that we use with a Verizon cable card.  I tried to explain that to the CSR but he wasn't really understanding it.  I asked for a supervisor, he put me on hold for a few minutes, then came back and said that the supervisor said that it was, indeed, the problem.  Everyone with the MLB package had to switch out their set-top boxes.  If that were true, I can imagine the chaos that would create with everyone trying to switch out their boxes at the same time.  Somehow I doubt the veracity of what I was being told.  Bottom line, Verizon is losing a customer simply because I couldn't get a supervisor to speak with me and give me a straight story.  I will be calling Bright House tomorrow morning.  Has anyone else been told that they have to switch out their set-top boxes?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.