Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

MRDVR troubleshooter

NNard
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

MRDVR troubleshooter

Message 1 of 3
(1,171 Views)
I currently just upgraded my DVR to the 7232 and exchanged my other two HD STB's for the 7100 P2's.  The MRDVR function works as I can access my recordings from all STB's but when accessing recordings from my non-DVR's, there is lag present on the responsiveness when fast forwarding or rewinding.  I tried running the MRDVR troubleshooter, and after retrieving the details it suggests I contact Verizon and select item 3 to subscribe to the MRDVR.  Is this because of the newer models or is there a solution?
2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: MRDVR troubleshooter

Message 2 of 3
(1,094 Views)

We have sent you a private message this morning regarding this matter.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

doropallo
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: MRDVR troubleshooter

Message 3 of 3
(1,029 Views)

When I press this on my system, 1- 7232 and 3 -7100s, I get the message:

MRDVR feature requires a DVR capable STB to be present.  Our records indicate that you currently do not have a DVR STB.

To order a DVR STB call 1 800 Verizon and select option 3.

I run this from the 7232, which is the MRDVR itself.  I posted a thread on this and was instructed to fill out a form on a link over a week ago and nothing ever changed.  I was informed that it not normal and that was it.

Dave
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.