Switch Account

MVDVR ability to stream to HDDVR?

MVDVR ability to stream to HDDVR?

Contributor donnamm
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,184 Views)

**Apologies - can't edit "MVDVR" in subject to MRDVR!

After speaking with the rep at the FIOS store this past weekend, I upgraded my standard box to an HD DVR.  He said that I would be able to see recordings from my MRDVR on the new DVR, and of course record additional programs on the new DVR.  Once I activated the new DVR, I could not see the programming from the MRDVR.  Yesterday while I work I used the "live chat" function and the tech said that, yes, it works that way.  He sent codes to the boxes and said I would just need to turn them off and back on when I got home, and it would be resolved.  No luck.

I understand that this feature used to not be available, but supposedly it is now? Or is it not?  If it is, any ideas on what needs to be done?  TIA

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 3
(2,157 Views)

You were misinformed by untrained "professionals" You cannot share programs from the multiroom DVR with other DVR's at this time.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(2,141 Views)

However that feature is widely expected to be part of the 1.9 IMG software release in "Q4" this year.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.