Switch Account

MaxGo Cant connectg to my Verizon account

MaxGo Cant connectg to my Verizon account

SOLVED
Copper Contributor nubetube
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(795 Views)

I have upgraded to the Ultimate TV package.  The Cinemax channels are included in my area.  When I look at my channels via my verizon account I do not see cinemax listed as I do for Epix for example.  When I go to the MaxGo web site and try to sign up via my verizon account it tells me that I need to be subscribed to Cinemax.  Does any one know how to fix this type of an issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(771 Views)

I have sent you a PM in regards to your issue.

--James
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Copper Contributor bhaasie
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(735 Views)
What is the resolution to this issue? I am Ultimate but MaxGo a NoGo. Thanks
Copper Contributor nubetube
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(730 Views)

Unfortunately this is a bug on the verizon side.  No timeline to get it fixed yet.

Contributor robtcostello
Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(621 Views)

I have the Fios Ultimate TV package.  When i emailed VZ tech support in regards to this issue.  The first gave me the run around for 2 weeks.  After this they then told me that customer service could not resolve "technical issues."  Finally they resolved my issue by saying that I must purchase Cinemax and Epix gain access to these site.

The basicly told me that i was out of luck.  And that I must purchase seperate subscriptions to Cinemax and Epix.  Eventhough once one is subscribed to the Ultimate pacakge; verizon.com shows me as subscribed in verizon.com.

Thank you Verizon.  You really know how to treat your customers well.  I will be sure to tell everyone who asks me about my Verizon Fios service to subscribe to Comcast.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.