MaxGo Cant connectg to my Verizon account
nubetube
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have upgraded to the Ultimate TV package.  The Cinemax channels are included in my area.  When I look at my channels via my verizon account I do not see cinemax listed as I do for Epix for example.  When I go to the MaxGo web site and try to sign up via my verizon account it tells me that I need to be subscribed to Cinemax.  Does any one know how to fix this type of an issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MaxGo Cant connectg to my Verizon account
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

I have sent you a PM in regards to your issue.

View solution in original post

Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

I have sent you a PM in regards to your issue.

bhaasie
What is the resolution to this issue? I am Ultimate but MaxGo a NoGo. Thanks
0 Likes
nubetube
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately this is a bug on the verizon side.  No timeline to get it fixed yet.

0 Likes
robtcostello

I have the Fios Ultimate TV package.  When i emailed VZ tech support in regards to this issue.  The first gave me the run around for 2 weeks.  After this they then told me that customer service could not resolve "technical issues."  Finally they resolved my issue by saying that I must purchase Cinemax and Epix gain access to these site.

The basicly told me that i was out of luck.  And that I must purchase seperate subscriptions to Cinemax and Epix.  Eventhough once one is subscribed to the Ultimate pacakge; verizon.com shows me as subscribed in verizon.com.

Thank you Verizon.  You really know how to treat your customers well.  I will be sure to tell everyone who asks me about my Verizon Fios service to subscribe to Comcast.

0 Likes