Media Manager ( DRM License check failed )
Daren2

I am currently camping and rented a movie via Media Manager trying to view on my PC. Everytime I try to download movie, I get a DRM License check failed. What is the pronblem ?

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager ( DRM License check failed )
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Hey Daren. Sorry about that inconveniece. I have sent you a private message about this.

0 Likes
Dunk

im having the same issue.  whenever i try to play any of the movies on my samsung fascinate it says "fetching new license" then says "error setting DRM license for movie"

i've spent quite a bit on my library and none of the movies work on my phone.  what do i do?

i can be emailed at {edited for privacy} if anyone can help me.

thanks.

0 Likes
wrightee

I am having a similar issue to this, while trying to download movies onto a HTC Flyer tablet.  It appears to download the movie, but then fails to locate the license and does not complete the operation.  Does this for both purchased and rented movies.

0 Likes
rickc1296
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you please make the solution public or email me the solution. I am having a problem with my ipad and I'm getting the error: Failed to obtain catalog license details? The movie I rented is a two day rental and I rented it today.{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
viewer623

I am getting the message There is a problem rin retrieving the rights to this assets.  can anyone provide the solution.

0 Likes
CharlieDuke

I am also getting this message: "Failed to retrieve Catalog License details"

Trying to stream a rented movie to my iPad. 

Any solution?

0 Likes
GRL2

I am using the Nexus 7 Tab and getting the same error. I don NOT get this on my Nexus Android phone. 

Can you please help me resolve this??

0 Likes
Czar2
I am also getting this error message for my iPhone. Please help.
0 Likes
gary_s
I also get drm validation error with my tablet
0 Likes