Media Manager Design Issues
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

This thread is for any Media Manager Design Issues encountered.

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager Software Version 9.2 Upgrade Issues
sanan77
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good Afternoon,

The new Software require permission to run a script that is blocked by majority of the firewal I am pretty sure that the reason it is not opening up on your vista.

You should either try to shut the firewal off and then try to run it of keep an eye open for a pope up let you know that the following program is trying to run a script do you want to allow, it going to recommed blocking by default   most Customer will go with the recommendation..

Please see if this solves you  trouble

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager Software Version 9.2 Upgrade Issues
TheOCfrmOntario

After 10 plus hours with Verizon's Technical group and Microsoft's Technical group, I can now open Verizon's 9.2 software upgrade.

Microsoft's Technical Support Group resolved the issue. 

Microsoft un-installed a Roxio software program from my computer that conflicted with Verizon's Media Manager.   The Microsoft support group provided exceptional technical knowledge that Verizon's technical group could not provide. 

0 Likes
Re: latest version of media manager - install interrupted
jwolf

Having the same problem.

Uninstalled QuickTime, no error codes, C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver doesn't exist.

Installer just says interrupted cannot complete

Using Vista Ultamate

0 Likes
VZ_Brian
Contributor - Level 2

Ok, several different possibilites with installer issue.  Try this, Click on Start and Run.  Type the following:

regsvr32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\vbscript.dll

Then click OK. 

0 Likes
richardka
Enthusiast - Level 2

HI Brian

Ran that command as Admin....   then tried media manger install...  failed as it did previously

Rich

0 Likes
Media Manager
SirBaldMan

I installed and setup media manager on my PC today, scanned the folders I wanted available for photos and music. Then I sat in front of my home theater, the STB found my computer and the folders. The photos look really good on my Sony. Then I started a folder of music sorted by artist, and all was well and good.

The only thing that bothers me, when it is playing music with the MM, the tuner is still pushing a signal to the TV. I know I could probably just turn off the Sony, but I like to know what song is playing, as well as ET and time remaining. Is there a way to turn off the tuner on the STB when pulling audio files to my theater system through the STB?

0 Likes
Verizon media manager
jp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a folder of pictures that has them in numerical order and i would like them to stay that way.   When i copy the folder into media manager it puts them in a different order and I can't get them to go back in numerical order.  Is there a way to have them arranged in numerical order?

0 Likes
media manager
smittygman
when i play a movie from my pc on my big screen i cannot pause ,fast foward or rewind with my remote while using media manager does any one else have these problems
0 Likes
Re: media manager
CapnTrips
Contributor - Level 3

EVERYBODY else has this problem, since it's not designed/programmed to allow you to do that.  You can only watch content from the beginning to the end.  Period.

Pretty lame design, but that's what it is (for now?)

0 Likes