Media Manager IPAD (Premium Channels ) You are not a Premium Subscribr
tedmundson1

Looking to see if any one else has experienced this on there IPAD and have a solution. My ipad is now displaying the following message

(You are not a Premium Subscriber. You can subscribe to a premium channel from the pc client/ web /STB) 

What is odd is my packaged does included this channels and I am able to view them on my tv. 

Any help would be appricated... 

Todd 

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager IPAD (Premium Channels ) You are not a Premium Subscriber
psc2
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes, I am experiencing the same issue.  Mine occurred before I boarded a 4 hour flight yesterday.  Tried today with same results. Called Verizon TS no help.  Said they don't look into things until three people report it.  Then it is considered a trend.   Now there are at least two of us.

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager IPAD (Premium Channels ) You are not a Premium Subscribr
Meadowbrook1

Hmmm..Definitely a trend.   I can not access Starz or Encore on either my Ipad or Iphone.  They need to do something about this.  

0 Likes
tedmundson1

Does any one have any clue on how we can get this escaled within Verizon, this is starting to fustrated me that Tech support keeps telling me that I am only supposed to be able to watch tv within the house clearly they dont know the products they offer...

0 Likes
Ericjayman
It don't work
0 Likes