In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
This thread is for any Video Playback Issues associated with Media Manager.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.
As in, it won't play back ANYTHING. Internet, AVI, MPG, MP4.. it all times out.
I've installed the latest version of the MM software on a PC wired directly to the router, I've installed the latest Windows Media Player, I'm on XP SP3.
Media Manager software can see and will play files (though not all are shown.. I assume that's a CODEC issue), the STB lists the files the software does, but when trying to play them back, it times out.
I've reset the PC. I've reset the STB. Music plays, Photos show.. but Video will not.
I also upgraded my media manager to the latest version and can't get videos to play correctly. Only a small percentage will start, maybe 20%, and every single one has severe audio and video stuttering. Audio plays in 1/4-1/2 second bursts, video is mostly broken up, like a bad digital signal. My system is also hardwired into the FIOS router and there is no other traffic on the network and nothing else running on my PC, which is running XP SP3.
On a good note the new version of the media manager appears to finally play slideshows all the way through. With the prior version I never was able to get even a short slideshow to complete. It looks like that problem has been solved.
Having the same problem. Help!!! Can't play any local video files or any of the internet sites...
I made the mistake of walking away from my PC when installing the latest version of media manager. When I came back I saw a dialog box asking about something to do with ffdshow. Unfortunately, the dialog box had a timer associated with it and before I could read & decide what to do it automatically closed.
If you are having issues with Media Manager, please try to do the following and PLEASE let us know if it resolved your issue:
1. Exit Verizon Media Manager.
2. Go to 'C:\Program Files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manger\LiveUpdate' (or if you don't know how to do that, copy paste that in Run (Start -> Run) without the ' ' and press OK.
3. Double Click vzLiveUpgrade.exe
4. Let it run through the update and do any installations it needs to do.
5. It should reopen Verizon Media Manager.
6. Test using the sample video that comes with Media Manager first before your own.