In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Ok - I just ran the Live Update and was able to view the WMV and AVI videos in Media Manager.
I have to note, however, that when I am running my AVI file in full screen mode, the picture is awful - very pixelated and not sharp.
Hopefully, the quality will be improved in future releases. The quality is fine when viewed on my PC.
Yeah, this is my problem too. But I haven't tried it within the last two weeks, so maybe there is an update now?!?
I was hoping that I could stop connecting my laptop directly to my TV for AVI/MPG video playblack and just tap into my basement desktop with MM, but until the MM quality improves, I'm still stuck with my TV/Laptop direct connection. 😞
i like to watch old tv shows on www.in2tv.com
they do not allow users to download the shows. will i be able to watch them on my tv via media manager in the future? as far as i can tell, you can only watch video that is saved on your PC & the 3 or 4 websites that are accessible via the media manager.
1. Is it showing the video in resolution lower than the original? It seems not as clear.
2. Can .MOV be supported in the future? My Cannon camera records in .MOV 1280x768. I would prefer not having to convert the format.
Separately, can the future remote control buttons be made easier to press (use less force)? It's pretty hard and with a lot of clicks it gets a bit tiring on the thumb.
Anyone else having trouble viewing mpeg video files from their PC in Media Manager?
Tech support says tough luck we sell it and take your money but you are on your own so here I am.
The problem is, when I push "OK" to play on the thumbnail on the TV in Media manager after the 15 second wait the operation times out and says try again. the photos and music play just fine on the TV and the videos play in Media Manager on the PC but not the TV
I am still having difficulties with this issue. Some videos play, but most including Tokyo Harbor simply time out. Tried putting MedManager on Wireless Laptop and Tokyo Harbor played from that server 1 time and then timed out when i tried to play it again.
I tried removing ffdshow. uninstalling MM, rebooting, installing MM, rebooting but still no luck. (using Vista Home Premium)
If you are unable to view videos via MM or are experiencing "choppy" video, here are the initial T/S steps:
The following steps should be used as a guide to resolve errors that may occur while using Verizon’s Media Manager to play video files.
1. In Media Manager, verify that critical dependencies are met by clicking on Help>Dependency Checker Wizard.
2. Reboot the 3 components: PC, Set-Top Box, and the Verizon router.
3. Verify that your PC is hardwired to the router
4. Verify that you can view the Verizon sample video on both your PC and your TV.
5. If able to view on PC but not on TV, run the VZLive Update from the Media Manager utility on your PC. Click on: Help>Video Component Check.
6. If you can view the sample video but not your own video files, check that the video is in a supported format.
If all of the above steps have been taken and you still experience video playback issues, please post here of contact Verizon Technical Support at (888) 553-1555.
Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.
I am having issues with MM playing back videos on my TV as well. Some videos, such as the sample videos, and some others from my computer play OK but others do not. I am trying to play back an MP4 video on the TV. This video plays OK in MM but when I try to play it on the TV I get the unable to play at this time message. Another MP4 video in the same playlist plays just fine on the TV. Why the difference? when I run update it says I have the latest software upgrade.
The video playback is not even close to being ready for prime time. Verizon should remove it and go back to the drawing board.
I have tried every tip in this forum. My computer is running a quad core amd with 4 gig of ram off a sata drive. Video on MM is pixelated, blurry and that's when the video plays at all.
My xbox 360 connected to the same computer plays the same exact videos just fine over a wireless connection.
What's up Verizon?