Media Manager for Mac Crashes
safllc

For the past few days, each time I attempt to open Media Manager for Mac it crashes and sends a detailed message to Apple. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it doesn't help.

Until this week, MM crashed only when I opened iTunes.

Can anyone help? I'm using Mac OS 10.6.2.

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager for Mac Crashes
gerdia
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issues but my crashes when it trys to load iPhoto. iTunes seems to work fine.  this wasn't always the case,

it worked great when first installed.  I'm wondering if a Mac update screwed things up.

0 Likes
JoeDes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here.  I installed it and when I try to launch it, it immediately crashes and asks to send a report to Apple or re-launch.  Re-launching just has it crash again and again.

0 Likes
keithtarr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. Media manager worked fine and then it crashed everytime I tried to bring it up. It may have something to to with the latest update to Snow Leopard.

tomping90
Enthusiast - Level 1

be patient with me guys but i figured it out.i once had media manager with no problem.now it crashes.the current media manager is good for os10.4-10.5.7. i recently got snow leopard which is os10.6.2. i think we need an update from verizon.i've only had a computer for 3 years.i don't know all the high tech terminology but i think i'm right.if so please let me know.i'm fairly confident that this is the answer.

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Which version of MM are you all using?

The latest is 9.1.41 - which I Have been using flawlessly on my iMac (w/ Snow Leopard). 

0 Likes
tomping90
Enthusiast - Level 1

i'm getting the media manager 9.1.26 version.i live on staten island.it could be a geographic thing.perhaps my area hasn't gotten it yet.thank you for the information.i can't seem to get verizon to respond to me.

0 Likes
barkley

I am in the same boat. MM used to work and now is crashing continuously. Looks like I only have access to 9.1.26, where did you get the newer release from? Is it hosted anywhere? Very frustrating as I use MM almost every day and now I am sitting in limbo waiting for an update from Verizon.

0 Likes
ktarr001

I called FIOS support regarding MM 9.1.41 and they were going research it. I cannot find any reference to 9.1.41 anywhere. No response thus far.

0 Likes
safllc2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wrote the original post (safllc). There is a beta version of MM which I am now using that works like charm. I received a copy as a beta tester for Verizon. I have no idea when the new MM will be in final release.

0 Likes