Media Manager video app.
coachmc
I saw the new video manager on the media manager software for the home media DVR. I have uploaded a few of my home ovies from the camcorder, and I can view them on the computer in the medi manager program. My problem is when I go to watch them on my television thru the DVR, they will not come up. I keep clicking on different videos and the screen says to wait for upload, it may take 15 seconds. I wait. Then it says the session has timed out. Any help? Thanks..
0 Likes
Re: Media Manager video app.
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1

Tried playing an AVI file from my computer. It shows on Video Manager on my PC, and inVideo Manager on my TV. When I select the video, I get a message that says "Error - Media Manager is not able to pay this video at this time. Please try again Later".

I am doing this on a Vista SP2 laptop with the atest Video Manager software connected via Ethernet cable to my FIOS router.

Tried an internet video - no difference.

I am able to view my photos on my TV through Media Manager, so my connection is working. The problem is in the Video application.

Note that I was a beta tester for this, and was never able to get it to work at that time either.

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Everytime I try to drag & drop an AVI video into the player, it says Not Supported.
0 Likes
coachmc
I had files that were .mod from my camcorder (JVC), and I converted them to .mpg
0 Likes