Media Manager video app.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Media Manager video app.

Message 1 of 4
(3,906 Views)
I saw the new video manager on the media manager software for the home media DVR. I have uploaded a few of my home ovies from the camcorder, and I can view them on the computer in the medi manager program. My problem is when I go to watch them on my television thru the DVR, they will not come up. I keep clicking on different videos and the screen says to wait for upload, it may take 15 seconds. I wait. Then it says the session has timed out. Any help? Thanks..
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: Media Manager video app.

Message 2 of 4
(3,876 Views)

Tried playing an AVI file from my computer. It shows on Video Manager on my PC, and inVideo Manager on my TV. When I select the video, I get a message that says "Error - Media Manager is not able to pay this video at this time. Please try again Later".

I am doing this on a Vista SP2 laptop with the atest Video Manager software connected via Ethernet cable to my FIOS router.

Tried an internet video - no difference.

I am able to view my photos on my TV through Media Manager, so my connection is working. The problem is in the Video application.

Note that I was a beta tester for this, and was never able to get it to work at that time either.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 3 of 4
(3,873 Views)
Everytime I try to drag & drop an AVI video into the player, it says Not Supported.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(3,873 Views)
I had files that were .mod from my camcorder (JVC), and I converted them to .mpg
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.