Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Called the tech assistance - he said my Fios account was not set up for Media Manager and I needed to call billing - which I have not done as I don't believe there is any special approval needed for Media manager to work. Also searched these forums and could not find any resolution.
I use the Verizon supplied router and connect my iMac wirelessly for internet - I also tried hard wiring but still did not resolve the problem
When I try to access MM via my TV, it gives a message "cannot locate PC".
Please advise, I could not determine if there is a firewall on my Mac blocking it.
Go to the Security icon in System Preferences and click on the Firewall tab and allow the incoming Verizon MM connection. Once that is allowed, refresh the DVR menu and it will show up. Then you will be able to become frustrated over the locking up when playing music, limited playback to MP3 and limited Photo settings.