Minor (but annoying) issues
Momika21
  1. Pause feature - When leaving a show paused for 20 minutes (way too soon in my opinion) it will stop pausing and jump ahead TO REAL TIME (boy this annoying when pausing the hockey game to put the kids to bed and being surprised at the new score!) Is there a way to stop this or adjust the amount of time it will keep the pause?
  2. Skip feature - with DirecTV I was able to skip a series of 30 second intervals. So, for example I could hit the skip button 6 times and it would skip ahead 3 minutes. With FiOs, I not only can I not do this, I can't even hit the skip buttong right away after it skips, I have to skip, wait a couple of seconds, skip again, and repeat. If I hit the skip button immediately agan it won't skip.
  3. When I press the power button it turns both my TV and STB off or on. Problem is, my kids will play Wii and turn the TV off manually, leaving the STB on and the TV off, so when i hit power I turn one off and the other on. Is there a way to make it not turn both on/off wat the same time?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Minor (but annoying) issues
ksoza1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is a link to an answer for #3:

http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/FiOSTV/Remote+Controls/SetUp/QuestionsOne/98413.htm

0 Likes
Re: Minor (but annoying) issues
sshost

I agree with one and two.  Number two changed after they did a big update last fall and have hated it ever since.

0 Likes