Missing Cinemax On Demand
Dave_M
So, I guess when I switched FIOS TV Bundles, it accidentally removed Cinemax On Demand. I get all the Cinemax channels, but On Demand says I gotta subscribe to view Cinemax On Demand. It seems like a simple fix, but I tried the Live Chat, and they said to call Care to fix it. I called Care and had to go thru hoops to get a live human only to be connected with some guy in India that I had trouble understanding. Surely, there is a way besides talking to some outsourced guy in India to get this issue resolved.
0 Likes
Re: Missing Cinemax On Demand
Butterstick1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This happened to us recently with HBO, and I talked to 5 people and was on holdfor over an hour.  I finally gave up, canceled HBO, and then re-subscribed the next day when it was no longer showing on my account.  No problem getting HBO On Demand when I re-subscribed, and a lot less hassle than dealing with FIOS CS.  It seems like it should have been a simple fix, but it wasn't when dealing with them.  One guy told me that HBO On Demand is not part of my HBO subscription.  Clearly he had no idea what he was talking about.

0 Likes