Missing a channel on my STB non-HD
juanmalinis

I have 2 STB HD and 1 non-HD. On my 2 STB-HD I can watch "The Golf Channel" channel 593 (Los Angeles) no problem, but on my non-HD STB I don't have The Golf Channel, it's channel 304. I used to have this channel on this non-HD box. Per Verizon's November 2013 "Channel Lineup" the Golf Channel, is channel 304 (non-HD). I have channel 303 Tennis channel. From channel 303 then jumped to channel 310.  Where is my channel 304?  I already re-select or used the "FIX" STB under the menu options but no luck.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Missing a channel on my STB non-HD
PJL
Master - Level 3

@juanmalinis wrote:

I have 2 STB HD and 1 non-HD. On my 2 STB-HD I can watch "The Golf Channel" channel 593 (Los Angeles) no problem, but on my non-HD STB I don't have The Golf Channel, it's channel 304. I used to have this channel on this non-HD box. Per Verizon's November 2013 "Channel Lineup" the Golf Channel, is channel 304 (non-HD). I have channel 303 Tennis channel. From channel 303 then jumped to channel 310.  Where is my channel 304?  I already re-select or used the "FIX" STB under the menu options but no luck.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

The SD version is on 93 (500 less than the HD on 593, the usual standard channel difference of SD from HD).  The PDF is wrong.

0 Likes