Missing most channels on one tv + no Red Zone anywhere
houseofbacon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I woke up this morning to find that my living room TV was receiving nothing but local broadcast channels. On top of that, NFL Red Zone isn't available anywhere in the house. After multiple box resets and coax re-seatings, I called FIOS support. I waited on hold for 45 minutes then was transferred to DSL Residential support who then told me I would be transferred to Tech Support again, but instead they disconnected me. 

I called back trying to get to TV Tech support because I've been waiting to watch NFL Football for 6 months now, and I've been on hold for... 1 hour and 41 minutes so far without a single pick up.

What the heck is going on?

I did not plan to spend my entire Sunday of NFL Kickoff weekend on the phone, not getting what I pay for.

0 Likes
Re: Missing most channels on one tv + no Red Zone anywhere
czigan

No Red Zone here near Tampa Florida and I have 3 of my friends over who have Brighthouse Cable.  I've been bragging all summer about how great Verizon Red Zone is and now we are relegated to watching Miami/Houston and none of us are from

those areas.  Guess I'll have to start checking out Brighthouse and Direct TV if this is the way we are being treated.  The internet help site is down, the TV help doesn't work and I've been cut off of the phone by Verizon four times and finally gave up.

0 Likes
TrueBlueTC

Same here in Long Beach CA, no RedZone all other channels are fine. Web support and phone support seem to be down.

0 Likes
PaulieNaz2

NEW YORK, NY: NFL RedZone has been down ALL DAY.. Great Start to the 2012 NFL Season Verizon.. You had months to make the big start to the new football season and it has been blown! Wonder how they are going to make this one up to their customers.

0 Likes