Mobile App Live TV stopped working
Nahum
Can someone tell me if they are having issues with the Live TV option in the iPad app? Ours worked but now it just won't stream in the iPad anymore. Everything else works but when trying to stream I get an error saying that it can't verify I have fios tv or Internet. Again, every other functionality works but the the live tv, which used to work before. Any clues?
0 Likes
Re: Mobile App Live TV stopped working
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@Nahum wrote:
Can someone tell me if they are having issues with the Live TV option in the iPad app? Ours worked but now it just won't stream in the iPad anymore. Everything else works but when trying to stream I get an error saying that it can't verify I have fios tv or Internet. Again, every other functionality works but the the live tv, which used to work before. Any clues?

Hello,

Live TV streaming has been working fine on the iPad and iPad mini.

If there are issues with streaming on the iPad's 'FiOS Mobile' app, recheck that:

• the iPad is connected wirelessly to your Verizon residential home network using the FiOS router's settings
  • you are subscribed to a FiOS TV plan that includes the channels you intend to watch (from the 75 available for streaming)
  • there is no pending order on your account that could impact your services (changes to the TV plan)

Also, try going to 'Settings' within the 'FiOS Mobile' app and then Logout and log back in with your Verizon credentials.

If that doesn't resolve the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the 'FiOS Mobile' app.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Nahum
I have done every single one of those steps to no avail. It is still not working even though it did before. Funny that I can still use the remote in the iPad to change channels and all that but still can't watch live tv anymore
0 Likes
iltwtv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Try resetting your iPad.  Hold both the on-off switch on the top and the home button until the apple logo appears on the screen.  Takes about 10 seconds.

0 Likes
Nahum
That did not solve it either.
0 Likes
astrobill
Enthusiast - Level 2

We're having this EXACT same problem...using the Fios Mobile 2.0 app.  Tried all the stuff above.  Did you ever resolve this?

0 Likes