Switch Account

Mobile DVR Manager Issue

Mobile DVR Manager Issue

Contributor JGURUMAN
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(437 Views)

I downloaded the DVR manager on my mobile Android device.  I found the remote access on the DVR I have and it states that it is "awaiting authentication."  I input my cell number into the appropriate field but have received nothing.   On the application for my phone, it tells me no set top boxes found. 

What else can I try to get this setup to work?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
(422 Views)

We need to see if the box is associated with the online account. I have sent you a private message on this matter.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Copper Contributor stevel361
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(390 Views)
I have the same issue on iPad and android. This is my second Dvr so I am sure it is not the Dvr. Could it be the modem
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.