Mobile Remote Control and Second STB
SteveP2
Contributor - Level 2

I have been able to register my Droid 3 with my living room HD DVR, which is a QIP7232-P2. It comes up on my Droid 3 as STB1. I have been trying to register my Droid 3 with my bedroom DVR, which is a QIP7100, but to no avail. It does flash on the screen as Connecting and then lists itself as STB2, but it never completes on my Droid 3.

How can I fix this so I can control either STB?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Remote Control and Second STB
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Hello,

We can check for you here. If you still need assistance, please send me a PM.

Also, here is more information.

https://www22.verizon.com/fiostv/web/unprotected/RemoteDVRInfo.aspx?APName=Apps

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Hello,

We can check for you here. If you still need assistance, please send me a PM.

Also, here is more information.

https://www22.verizon.com/fiostv/web/unprotected/RemoteDVRInfo.aspx?APName=Apps

0 Likes
SteveP2
Contributor - Level 2

Just for everyone's information, and I do not claim it will work for everyone who has this problem. I got a call from a Verizon person who indicated to me that he cleaned up a few things on the back end of the FIOS service and wanted me to try using the remote control app again. When I did....it.....wait for it....worked and I was able to get both STBs to operate from my Droid 3. 

0 Likes