Switch Account

Mobile Remote DVR on Blackberry

Mobile Remote DVR on Blackberry

Contributor jhenley
Contributor
Message 1 of 9
(8,078 Views)

Blackberry is currently not supported for Mobile Remove DVR. 

Can that be added as a request/suggestion?

8 REPLIES 8
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 2 of 9
(8,034 Views)

I'll see what we can do

Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 3 of 9
(8,007 Views)
While your at it look into Windows mobile (one of the biggest markets), and android. 
Copper Contributor JayMan007
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 9
(7,985 Views)

What about iPhone?

I don't have one yet, but thinking about it...

Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 5 of 9
(7,978 Views)

BOOO!!! to the iphone. 

Sorry just not a mac person. But one big issue about the iphone. There is only one kind. Unlike Win Mobile or Android, the OS can be on more models of phones, so you will see more applications and support, on both phone platforms.

Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 6 of 9
(7,943 Views)
I personally hate macs just as much as the next person who hates them, BUT I'm in love with the Iphone I would get one but I don't want a contract with a wireless provider that's why I don't want one
Highlighted
Copper Contributor jklBruin
Copper Contributor
Message 7 of 9
(7,949 Views)
hmm, seeing as there is the web Remote DVR and Remote DVR for certain LG phones, do you know if there is some kind of SDK available? if so, i could try to put together an app for the blackberry.
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 8 of 9
(7,912 Views)
There are unlockers. But I do think the Iphone unlocker cost. But get one off ebay. Every phone I get the first thing I do is unlock it. Like I just got a tilt for my gf, its going to be at the door today when I get home. Fist thing I am going to do is unlock it so I can put it on t-mobile. And my new G1 will be to me in a few day, and I going to unlock it so I can put the DEV1 android OS on it so I can get root access. 
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 9 of 9
(7,883 Views)

@jklBruin wrote:
hmm, seeing as there is the web Remote DVR and Remote DVR for certain LG phones, do you know if there is some kind of SDK available? if so, i could try to put together an app for the blackberry.
I sure it would be more of a api, but I dont think they would ever release that to the public but hell we all can hope.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.