Switch Account

Mobile Remote wont locate dvr.....

Mobile Remote wont locate dvr.....

Contributor onextremechevy
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(2,751 Views)

On my widget I see a option for Mobile Remote, I registered my phone and got the app. When it searched for a box it will not locate it.  What can I do?

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(2,681 Views)

@onextremechevy wrote:

On my widget I see a option for Mobile Remote, I registered my phone and got the app. When it searched for a box it will not locate it.  What can I do?

onextremechevy,

Do you know if Remote DVR works otherwise (i.e. over the web www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral)?  If not then we will have to troubleshoot the issue as Remote DVR.  If it DOES work over the web (or mobile web http://m.verizon.com/tv) then the issue is with the app itself in which case you will want to contact Verizon Wireless for support.

Regards,

Chris

Christian
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.