Motorola 7232 audio popping during high volume scenes
Kbueno1

Ever since update (with audio alerts) I have noticed popping sound out of all DVRs during high volume scenes. Some channels are more excessive than others...it's almost as if the digital sound is over amped at the source.  Very strange.

0 Likes
Re: Motorola 7232 audio popping during high volume scenes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry for the troubles you are having with the service. We are working on the audio alerts to correct problems it has with the system. Do you have the popping when you turn the audio alerts off?

0 Likes
Kbueno1

Yes, still pops with audio alerts off.  Never had an issue until the Audio alerts were added, wish I could roll back .

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Are you using a surround sound system or is the sound coming out of the TV speakers? There are additional audio settings (dynamic range and audio format) I would suggest modifying as well to see if it can get rid of the popping.

0 Likes
Kbueno1

Using surround system but have noticed it from tv speakers.  I also tried changing the audio settings to no avail.  I have no issues when source is bluray or Apple TV.  I even tried switching boxes from  another room and still has popping.  It is definitely something with the update.  When does the next software upgrade roll out?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The next update is comnig in the first quarter of 2013.

0 Likes