Motorola Desktop DVR 7232
Govstench

There was an attempt to purchase a 500G storage device from Western Digital.  I was informed that they do not handle electronic funds transfer - only credit cards.  This is not customer service friendly.  If anyone knows another vendor who sells these devices, I would be interested.  I find it remarkable that Verizon would only have one vendor to purchase additional storage for videos. 

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Desktop DVR 7232
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Govstench wrote:

There was an attempt to purchase a 500G storage device from Western Digital.  I was informed that they do not handle electronic funds transfer - only credit cards.  This is not customer service friendly.  If anyone knows another vendor who sells these devices, I would be interested.  I find it remarkable that Verizon would only have one vendor to purchase additional storage for videos. 

Once you determine the model of the drive you want, do an online search for that model.  Best Buy, Fry's, Amazon and many vendors will sell you the same WD drive.

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Desktop DVR 7232
wraujr1
Contributor - Level 1

I don't know of any on-line retailers that take EFT's, they all want credit cards unless you are trying to use PayPal...

Try going to a big box like BestBuy and see if they can order it for you....

0 Likes