In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have no idea how my grandparents keep doing this but they keep calling me to “fix” the description for the movie “Waves” is overlayed in the upper left corner, the screen is gray but you can still see the channel playing. It stays on no matter what channel, in the guide, in on demand, every menus option ever !
I can only fix it by unplugging the box and resetting it but what is even causing this?!
Mine reset when I went into settings and just clicked save settings. I don't know the cause but they should save a restart, which is painfully slow.
I should note that it was a grandparent for me also.
05-02-2020 06:11 AM - edited 05-02-2020 06:12 AM
How do you reboot screen? Do you unplug router or box?
Try: menu>customer support >Top support tools >Reboot set top box. If that doesnt work, you'll have to unplug the power to the box for 2 minutes, then plug back in.