Movies Anywhere - Purchased Movies
Mountaineers89
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I have a few titles in my Movies Anywhere Library that were originally purchased in Standard Definition years ago. Is there any work-around to watching the same movie in HD if it's available On Demand on a network that I currently subscribe to?

It's very odd that there isn't the option to watch it in (Rent Option) in HD if it's available for free on the network. i.e. I own American Graffiti SD digital copy, and the film is available on FLIX in HD, but I have no option to watch the HD version.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Movies Anywhere - Purchased Movies
Mountaineers89
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for that link - that is very helpful to know; and affordable. Hopefully Verizon adds a feature into the On Demand Service that also allows you to watch on the Channel available On Demand rather than defaulting to MoviesAnywhere (especially if HD is available). 

View solution in original post

RubiFam

I only know of the option through VUDU that if you own a SD or Bluray DVD you could upgrade it to the HDX streaming option for $2 to $5 more. See this link for more details. 

0 Likes
Mountaineers89
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for that link - that is very helpful to know; and affordable. Hopefully Verizon adds a feature into the On Demand Service that also allows you to watch on the Channel available On Demand rather than defaulting to MoviesAnywhere (especially if HD is available).