SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Movies Anywhere - Purchased Movies

Message 1 of 3
(283 Views)

Hello,

I have a few titles in my Movies Anywhere Library that were originally purchased in Standard Definition years ago. Is there any work-around to watching the same movie in HD if it's available On Demand on a network that I currently subscribe to?

It's very odd that there isn't the option to watch it in (Rent Option) in HD if it's available for free on the network. i.e. I own American Graffiti SD digital copy, and the film is available on FLIX in HD, but I have no option to watch the HD version.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Movies Anywhere - Purchased Movies

Message 3 of 3
(130 Views)

Thank you for that link - that is very helpful to know; and affordable. Hopefully Verizon adds a feature into the On Demand Service that also allows you to watch on the Channel available On Demand rather than defaulting to MoviesAnywhere (especially if HD is available). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 2 of 3
(171 Views)

I only know of the option through VUDU that if you own a SD or Bluray DVD you could upgrade it to the HDX streaming option for $2 to $5 more. See this link for more details. 

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(131 Views)

Thank you for that link - that is very helpful to know; and affordable. Hopefully Verizon adds a feature into the On Demand Service that also allows you to watch on the Channel available On Demand rather than defaulting to MoviesAnywhere (especially if HD is available). 

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.