Multi-room DVR Viewing problem
jmb1002

I signed up for Home Media DVR, however, I have never been able to view recorded programs from the any other tv.  I tried the unplug/re-set to no avail... No luck.

0 Likes
Re: Multi-room DVR Viewing problem
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Not quite enough info so I will cover the basics.

1. You need to make sure that you do subscribe to the Multi-room service. ($4 per month extra--makes the dvr $19.99 per month instead of $15.99)

2. All other STB's in the house need to be anything other than a digital adaptor (small box, no clock, model DCT700), nor another DVR. The MRDVR function will not work on these boxes. Only works between one DVR and non-DVR full size STB's.

3. Communication between the DVR and non-DVR is handled by the router. If 1 and 2 are both OK, then try rebooting the router. If needed, after rebooting the router you can also reboot both the STB and the DVR as well.

4. If all else fails, contact tech support.

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

As the first responder indicating, what are you exerpiencing?  How does Multi Room not work?

Another thing to keep in mind is if you have a Mutli room DVR and you record a program in high def. the other STB's must be high def.  If they are not a high def. STB then you will get an error message telling you just that.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Also try the set top box auto correction.

You can access it by hitting menu / customer support / in home agent / set top box auto correction
0 Likes