Re: Multi room dvr not working in other rooms
tavenger5
I'm having the exact same issue.  Resetting dvr does not help.  Can I get a reset?  {edited for privacy} 
Message Edited by KaLin on 12-17-2008 07:42 PM
0 Likes
Re: I'm having same issue... have checked everything you listed and "yes" to all
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

If anyone needs help with this please feel free to pm me and techman your personal info and a description of the problem so we can keep track of it.  Even though we post here for you guys we do have other job responsibilities that we can't neglect so we're not on here 24/7.  Personally my shift is 9am-8pm tues-sat and i check back here every hour or so to check my messages and any new posts. 

TS

0 Likes
jklBruin
Enthusiast - Level 2
well that sucks. i wasn't told i would need to order additional service in order to use this feature. bah!!
0 Likes
Re: I'm having same issue... have checked everything you listed and "yes" to all
NoRDVRinNYC

same issue here

"Your STB record cannot be found." from My Verizon

from FIOS TV central I get

"You need to be a FiOS TV subscriber to access this site. "

called tech support multiple times but no luck as they have no clue what problem is.

I used to just have fios service and only recently added TV service so not sure it's related.

Also have a non-standard Admin user PW on the VZ provided router.Possible that is the cause?

thanks

0 Likes
harley8004
Enthusiast - Level 3
from reading this post, it seems there is some miscommunications between FIOS CSR and the customer. I like the rest ordered the media manager and also asked to have the multi room set up on one of the dvrs. (6416 in living). ordered it on thurs 1/8 and as of this writing, it still does not work. now, when i ordered multi room and media manager, Nelson(CSR) rep assured me that i can play music, pictures and my clips over service to my tv. (bugs been fixed) so says Nelson. I also asked him if my 6416 hd dvr that i want to use as the MR master can talk to my other 6416s and my 2708 SD dvrs again Nelson stated they can and they will. remember this was my conversation on thursday.1/8. it is now 1/11 and still no MR service. Media manager only shows pictures an music no other media from my computer can be sent to my dvr. Now, if they get the multi room software issue resolved on my box, will it then allo me to see my other boxes, and stream my movies and clips? does anyone in Verizon FIOS knows what is suppose to happen when someone orders multi room after the fact verses installing from day one. I called tech support and was told I now have to wait until Monday to have order for MULTI room added to my account. (again, that was what i had asked Nelso (CSR rep) on thursay to put in for me.
0 Likes