Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've just put in a new TV One DVR (6 channel recording capability) and three TV One mini units. All minis can see all material recorded on the main unit. The minis all have full control of the system. Just think of the main unit as a server.
I don't think the legacy equipment like you described as DVR1 is compatible with the newer gear.
If you want additional recording capability, you'd go with Premium DVR service, which gets you two of the main units that interact. 12 simultaneous recordings, 200 hours.