Music Choice Audio Stops After One Song
feeland

My MC plays one song (audio) and stops with audio portion. Video portion ( picture, quote, etc.) keeps going. I've tried closing and opening MC, exited to TV station and back and shut entire TV down and back.

0 Likes
Re: Music Choice Audio Stops After One Song
christineDC

Were you able to figure out the problem with Music Choice stopping?  I just had FIOS hooked up two days ago and this keeps happening!  So frustrating! 

0 Likes
Re: Music Choice Audio Stops After One Song
SILENT-1

I have had (Frontier) Verizon Fios for over two years and for some reason, this past year, Music Choice Audio stops working after just a couple of songs.  I would exit MC and go back into it and the AUDIO would work again.  Note that there isn't any problem with the VIDEO part of MC, just the AUDIO.  I went ahead and started listening to PANDORA instead, through my Fios receiver, but noticed that the same exact thing occurs with PANDORA also, although not as frequent, maybe twice a day.  I've searched for an answer online to no avail.  Frontier (Fios) doesn't have any references to this problem either.  I hope someone can tell us what is going on.  This is truly ridiculous!   Stay safe...    

0 Likes