Music Choice widget
LPC
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I key in, or scroll to a Music Choice channel, the widget automatically opens up on top  of it.

(It doesn’t happen when I verbally choose a Music Choice channel, using the voice remote.)

How do I stop the widget from automatically launching?

Tags (1)
Re: Music Choice widget
Quagmire11

I have been experiencing this issue as well after upgrading to Fios TV One.  Has anyone attained a solution?

0 Likes
JoeKing1

Same problem. If I go to any Music Choice Channel it opens the app. If Exit and move to another Music Choice channel, it keeps happening again and again! What the hell, Verizon, such an amateur mistake. 

0 Likes
pens6687

It’s an annoying quirk, but I figured out the solution. When you open the channel and it goes to the widget/app, press the exit button on your remote. You will see a prompt asking you if you are sure. Press exit button again, and you will be back at the regular channel!!  

0 Likes
Velvetp90

I figured that out as well but that is painful to do several times a day. Is there a permanent solution?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes