In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
04-22-2015 01:42 PM
I can only get my STB to use the coax cable to my TV, I want it to use the HDMI cable for a better HD picture, but I do not see a way to get the STB to use the HDMI cable as the primary output. How do I tell my STB to use the HDMI cable instead of the coax? My STB is Model:QIP7100-P2.
04-23-2015 06:53 AM
Please look at My Images
EQUIP LAYOUT WITH WCB3000N Ntwrk Extender 12 28 2014.jpg
Have been using HDMI input (to my Sony)...with QIP 7100 P1 ...successfully for years
04-23-2015 04:26 PM
Can't see the image.
You have to upload it not cut and paste link to it.
04-24-2015 06:15 AM - edited 04-24-2015 06:21 AM
The outputs are all active. So until we see or your picture, or you describe how you are trying to hook up in more detail, we can offer little help. Model of TV and STB may be important.
Remember this is a peer to peer support.
04-24-2015 08:38 AM
No. Need to provide URL if you are using an online photo album.
Or just hit the icon that looks like mountains and upload the image directly to this forum.
04-24-2015 09:12 AM