My guide no longer HD?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

My guide no longer HD?

Message 1 of 4
(3,499 Views)

Media guide no longer displays in HD mode on HD channels. All I get is the bigger looking guide that was seen on non HD channels. I know there was a firmware update recently in the NYC area, but the guide hasn't returned to the old look.  I have more than 1 TV, and tried rebooting all the boxes so I know it's not specific to 1 TV or box. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My guide no longer HD?

Message 2 of 4
(3,482 Views)

Will the Guide be in 4:3 format forever? Anone know?

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(3,416 Views)

If you got the 1.7 IMG update, Verizon stretched the guide in preparation for a true 16:9 guide. There are no plans to return it back to a 4:3. Everyone will have to wait until the next IMG update and the true 16:9 format.

"If your problem has been solved, please mark it as such. Don't forget to hand out your Kudos!"
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(3,412 Views)

Hey thanks! Wish I could get this kind of info from the website, or god forbid a custermer service rep that actually knows what's going on//

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.