My iPhone Fios Remote app for TV listings displays in the wrong time zone.
ConcealedWeapon

All other functions are fine with the iPhone app are fine.  However when I click on TV listings they show 3 hours in the future.  I cannot see current listings.  Maybe there is a place to pick the correct time zone, but I can't find it.  With the set top box guide the time zone is correct.  My iPhone time is correct.  I have the same problem on my iPad.  Help please.

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone Fios Remote app for TV listings displays in the wrong time zone.
Dggranger
Good to see the support community actually helps with issues like this. I have the same problem...
0 Likes
ConcealedWeapon
Dggranger,

I did not get any help. Did you get an answer?
0 Likes
Scoreboard

Same problem here as well.  Called Verizon's Support and they didn't have a clue.  They said they'd research it and call me back.  It's been 3 days.  I'm not holding my breath.

0 Likes
metsvideo444

I had the same problem.  I went into my settings on my device which is a tablet so not sure if it will work on a phone, but i went to settings, date & time, and i check marked AUTO FROM NETWORK  setting for both time and time zone and that fixed my 3 hour ahead problem in the Fios mobile app. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
CharlieH3
I have same problem. I'm using IPAD 4 and do not have the settings option for time&date mentioned above.
Note that My Fios app does have the correct timezone
0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Ensure that the time zone for the iPad is set correctly, not just the time.

0 Likes
tpk2

Same problem here...  using an android tablet,  guide is 3 hours ahead..

Am in california so it seems to be fixated on Eastern timezone...  Tablet has correct timezone settings..  cannot get to the current time in the guide just 3 hours ahead and future after that..   too bad it seems quife useful otherwise...

Can someone please help?

0 Likes