Re: NBC Olympics Live Extra Sign In Problem
BJBlechman1

I am also seeing the following error message: To continue, you will need to become a MSNBC and CNBC subscriber. MSNBC and CNBC are available as part of the FiOS TV Prime package. Please upgrade to this package now. FiOS TV is appearing on my Verizon.com profile and it correctly indicates I am a subscriber to FiOS TV Ultimate HD. My main account and sub-accounts give the same error message. I've tried connecting on my iPad, iPhone, desktop and laptop. I've also tried Chrome, IE and FireFox. I have also tried on different networks with different computers.

0 Likes
brysdavis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anthony,

I'm having the same trouble - when I try to view online NBC Olympics coverage I can't get past the Select your provider page - I select Verizon and am then shown a popup window with the London Olympics logo on the left and a blank area on the right.  At the bottom is the same text about NBC not having access to my info, and I can check back later to see if my provider is listed.

I am logged into Verizon.com, have checked to see that I have FIOS TV access.

What am I do to next, please?

Bryan

0 Likes
brysdavis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get this, at the very best, once I've deleted all cookies and stored content:

0 Likes
Olypmicdudenyc

Hi i'm having the same problem logging into nbc's olympic live extra app for my iphone and ipad. It says that i do not have msnbc and cnbc, even though i do, and it asks me to upgrade my service. Please help. Thanks a bunch. 

Olympic dude

0 Likes
Olypmicdudenyc

Anthony can i get an email as well with a login? I'm experiencing the same problem loginng in through my ipad and iphone despite being subscribed to both cnbc and msnbc.

0 Likes
jtmtc

Same problem: talked to customer service who referred me to tech support.  They are claiming it is an NBC issue...too many people trying to access at once...huh?

Meanwhile, I have to rely on NBC's really poor delayed coverage. 

0 Likes
lindros88nj

It's clear to me that no one knows what's going on. It's Day 5 of the Olympics and I was told by a Verizon Tech support chat rep that it could be 24-48 hrs. Unaccepetable! The games will be half way over by then. Was this even tested by NBC or Verizon?

Like many of you I saw this same error message: "To continue, you will need to become a MSNBC and CNBC subscriber. MSNBC and CNBC are available as part of the FiOS TV Prime package. Please upgrade to this package now."

Well I have been a subscriber to those channels for 3 1/2 years! Today when I try to login I just get a new login screen over and over.

HELP PLEASE!!

0 Likes
Val398420

Thank you Anthony. I very much appreciate the assistance.

When I log into NBC's site, I get the same message as everyone else, "Not Entitled To continue, you will need to become a MSNBC and CNBC subscriber. MSNBC and CNBC are available as part of the FiOS TV Prime package. Please upgrade to this package now."

When I attempt to subscribe to the Olympics via FIOS Online TV, I get this message, "NBC Olympics is available to FiOS TV Prime package subscribers To continue, you will need to become a MSNBC and CNBC subscriber. MSNBC and CNBC are available as part of the FiOS TV Prime package. Click Continue to upgrade to this package."

Yet, I currently have MSNBC and CNBC as part of my FiOS TV Extreme HD plan.

Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes
love2ski1

I just talked to a rep and he said you have to set your primary email address for the account as your verizon.net account that they created for you.  Hopefully it works!

The site he directed me to was https://activate.verizon.net/myvzfios/

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@BJBlechman wrote:

I am also seeing the following error message: To continue, you will need to become a MSNBC and CNBC subscriber. MSNBC and CNBC are available as part of the FiOS TV Prime package. Please upgrade to this package now. FiOS TV is appearing on my Verizon.com profile and it correctly indicates I am a subscriber to FiOS TV Ultimate HD. My main account and sub-accounts give the same error message. I've tried connecting on my iPad, iPhone, desktop and laptop. I've also tried Chrome, IE and FireFox. I have also tried on different networks with different computers.

BJBelchman It seems you have checked and covered all your bases. We would like to take a look at this from our end, but would need some account information. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information. Please refer all correspondences to your new thread from here on out.

0 Likes