Re: NBC Olympics Live Extra Sign In Problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles with watching them online. Are you able to see the username and PW box to type in? Have you tried the 3 self help tips posted earlier on this thread?

0 Likes
HGL2

Yes, I can enter my log in info.  It starts to load then the "choose your carrier" window pops up.  That is where I get the message posted in my inquiry. I also tried the self help tips but none of them solve my problem. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
ez2cwhy

Anthony,

I am also experiencing "Not Entitled" issues.  I was on the phone for over an hour last week with tech support.  They transferred me around to three different people, none of which could help.  You said:

"This could be caused by a couple things. First make sure you are trying this from a home computer to avoid any road blocks due to security concerns. Second make sure the username is associated with your FIOS account. An easy way to see if it is, is to use it to login to the Verizon.com website. Look at the billing information online and make sure it is for your FIOS service. If it is then we need to check to make sure the account has access to FIOS TV online service. Make sure you are logged into Verizon.com with the primary username on the account, go into the account profile, then manage subaccounts. Next to the username it should says "Access:FIOS TV " . If you are still having problems after doing this, please let me know."

The problem is, "Access: FIOS TV" is not next to my username.  Additionally, I cannot add it to any of the sub-accounts as the option is grayed out.  For some reason, your system doesn't think I have this service, yet I do!

Please assist!!!!

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@HGL wrote:

Yes, I can enter my log in info.  It starts to load then the "choose your carrier" window pops up.  That is where I get the message posted in my inquiry. I also tried the self help tips but none of them solve my problem. Any help would be appreciated.

HGL,

Sorry to hear about the errors you are having. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information. Please reer all posts to there.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@ez2cwhy wrote:

Anthony,

I am also experiencing "Not Entitled" issues.  I was on the phone for over an hour last week with tech support.  They transferred me around to three different people, none of which could help.  You said:

"This could be caused by a couple things. First make sure you are trying this from a home computer to avoid any road blocks due to security concerns. Second make sure the username is associated with your FIOS account. An easy way to see if it is, is to use it to login to the Verizon.com website. Look at the billing information online and make sure it is for your FIOS service. If it is then we need to check to make sure the account has access to FIOS TV online service. Make sure you are logged into Verizon.com with the primary username on the account, go into the account profile, then manage subaccounts. Next to the username it should says "Access:FIOS TV " . If you are still having problems after doing this, please let me know."

The problem is, "Access: FIOS TV" is not next to my username.  Additionally, I cannot add it to any of the sub-accounts as the option is grayed out.  For some reason, your system doesn't think I have this service, yet I do!

Please assist!!!!

ex2cwhy ,

I am sorry that you are having this issue also. We can definitely help out with this. We need to get some of your information, so I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer to it for all updates and replies to us.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@HGL wrote:

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes
nicksmith381

I am having the same issues as previous posters trying to access the content from my mobile device.  The error message I receive when I try and log in is as follows..

To watch Golf Live Extra, you must have a FIOS TV package that includes the Golf Channel, such as Extreme HD or Ultimate HD.

The problem is I am not trying to watch the Golf Channel content.  I am trying to watch the English Premier League content for which I do have a subscription with my Prime HD TV package.  Please let me know as this is the entire reason why I recently upgraded to this package, was to use this service and now it is blocking me from logging in.

0 Likes
Neeb2k3
I am having the same issue. I do not want golf. I want EPL!
0 Likes