NFL Network
DJFJPC

Fix the **bleep** product.!

NFL network has not been viewable in 6 months!

Like so many other channels the signal does not work.  Skips, freezing and no audio or video.  **bleep** am I paying FIOS for...**bleep** product.  

Can't wait to cancel the entire service when the family moves soon.

0 Likes
Re: NFL Network
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is that the only channel you are having issues with?

What model STB do you have?

If you have more than one, do you have the same issue on all?

Have you checked coax connections starting at ONT?

0 Likes
NFL Network
DJFJPC

The channel still won't load.

Checked all connections, rebooted.

SSDD with FIOS...

0 Likes
Re: NFL Network
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like there are other issues. Could be the box, ONT, or wiring. I would schedule a tech to come out. 

0 Likes
Paying for bundle in full but many channels are not being provided
DJFJPC

Over 9 months now where many channels I am paying for are "unavailable" or simply freeze, skip and are not viewable. Yes, I have rebooted, unplugged the cable connection, tightened it, etc., etc., etc. When I google the issue it appears to be quite common and widespread.

0 Likes
Re: Paying for bundle in full but many channels are not being provided
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DJFJPC wrote:

Over 9 months now where many channels I am paying for are "unavailable" or simply freeze, skip and are not viewable. Yes, I have rebooted, unplugged the cable connection, tightened it, etc., etc., etc. When I google the issue it appears to be quite common and widespread.

As I said before. You probably need to schedule a tech visit. It could be anything. Reboot and checking connections are rarely going to do anything. 

If it says unavailable then you have a bad signal coming in. It could be anything from the main FiOS box (ONT), wiring, splitters, or even the box itself. Although if it is happening on multiple TVs then it’s probably not the box. But one of the other things I said. 

It’s not going to just fix itself. And posting on here is not going to fix it either. So stop posting on here and call it in so it can be fixed. 

0 Likes