NOT TOLD I had Free HBO?????!!!!!
fred-tel

This time I just now (September 21) got an email from Arturo Picicci Director Customer Relationship Marketing that my 3 MONTH free HBO subscription will end 9/30.  

OK. That's nice BUT I was NEVER informed I had this "FREE HBO subscription". I stumbled onto it after a recent weekend promo of HBO and Cinemax September 6, 7, 8, 9. Only a week later as I was excluding these channels from my GUIDE list did I realize I was continuing to receive HBO!  So out of a supposed 3 month benefit I only got about 2 weeks of additional actual access!

Arturo's kind email follows:

Thank you for being a loyal Verizon FiOS customer. We hope you enjoyed your 3 months of complimentary HBO®.  While your access to the HBO programming you have come to enjoy is ending on 09/30/2013, you can now subscribe to HBO and receive 50% of your first 12 months! You’ll pay just $9.99 a month for your first year. Its easy and fast to sign up online or go directly to FiOS TV channel 860 and order with your remote!

Included FREE with your subscription: HBO GO® and HBO on Demand®. With HBO GO, enjoy every episode of every season of the best HBO shows, including HBO original programming, hit movies, sports, documentaries, comedy specials and more right from your computer, select tablets, mobile devices and game consoles. Plus, get bonus features and special behind-the-scenes extras.

This offer is just one of the ways we show our appreciation for your continued loyalty. Thank you for choosing FiOS®.
Sincerely,

Arturo PicicciRelationship Marketing

As usual verizon FIOS only gets about half the job done. I counsel all my contacts to get FIOS BUT NEVER, repeat NEVER, alter ANYTHING as this will require multiple follow ups. And may still be unsuccessful !!!

0 Likes
I WAS TOLD BY EMAIL ON SEP 17; 3 months of hbo./////
zorrow7

Recently, I had received an e-mail  from Verizon indicating I was eligible for receiving HBO® in your FiOS® TV programming package. There would be no additional cost to you and no action is required. 

Simply tune to channel 899 HD (400 SD) to start watching the best Hollywood movies and award-winning original programming. We will automatically remove it for you after 02/28/2015. As of todays date November 20, 2014 I have not been able to view any of HBO Channels. I would like to be able to enjoy this free offer. Please help me so I can enjoy this free offer from your Director Arturo PiciccI.  

Please expedite this request asap I expect some courtesy reply as to where I stand. Hopefully in front of the TV WATCHING HBO hoping it's not a hoax!!!!!  If it is I will have take my contract else wear.

Your response requested 

0 Likes
Re: I WAS TOLD BY EMAIL ON SEP 17; 3 months of hbo./////
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello zorrow7,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Contact Us

0 Likes