Navigation of menus/ffwding
ztaci

I really just want to comment on how inconvenient and subpar the navigation of the Fios menus and guides are. My parents actually just switched from Comcast to Fios to save money, and I cannot STAND the layout of the guide. 

The way the guide moves when you push down, instead of giving you the option to click Page Down/Page Up when you're ready to switch to the next bunch of channels, makes me and everyone I know dizzy.

The way the TV shows/movies are arranged OnDemand takes forEVER to search through. 

The fast forward button just skips through a bunch of content, and you're stuck having to rewind/fast foward back and forth because it lags. 

I feel like the whole guide/menu layout is extremely behind and that it should be such a simple and obvious fix to make it more convenient and user friendly. I don't get how someone created this whole menu and was like "This will work."  

If it saves money, whatever, but I know that my family is extremely disappointed by how this guide/menu compares to Comcast. 

If anyone has any tricks/tips to more easily navigate that maybe I don't know about, it'd be much appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: Navigation of menus/ffwding
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes