Switch Account

Need Verizon support

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(375 Views)

Caller ID stopped working. Went onto the support website to get help. The "Automated Agent" suggested rebooting the router and STB, tried both, neither worked. The only other option was to post here. All this money that we pay for their over-rated service and this is the best I can get for service? How about REAL chat service with REAL AMERICAN agents, or a phone number to talk to someone ACTUALLY in this country? Hell, for that matter even REAL CHAT or a REAL phone number! Automated agent and Forum posting? What a sucky company! They should talk to their wireless group where you can actually get support.

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(349 Views)

Have you tried the caller is support under the support menu on the stb?

Or you can reach support on Twitter @verizonsupport

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(316 Views)

Yes, the STB did nothing and suggested I contact support. No, I do not have a twitter account.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.