Need a Competent Verizon Employee
kwirty

I canceled my service a month and a half before my last bill - making sure that it would fall before the billing cycle ended - but still received a $6.50 bill for absolutely no reason. I've called at least three times attempting to get this resolved and the charge taken off my account, to no avail. The last time I was on the phone for over an hour, passed around to 5 different people, everyone stating they weren't the right department to remove the charge.

On top of this charge, I am now receiving notification that Verizon has not received my equipment, which was returned the day after I received the shipping materials. I've also mentioned this a couple times while on the phone, but have been told not to worry that this has nothing to do with me, that it's just a note on all bills. The last bill I received is saying I will be charged $650 if they don't receive my equipment.

I need someone to contact me to remove all these charges and confirm they have my equipment. I can provide the tracking number. 

I will never use Verizon again and, as a social media strategist, I will make sure to troll all forms of social media to get this issue resolved, since no one seems to be competent enough to handle this in the appropriate manner. 

-Kim 

0 Likes
Re: Need a Competent Verizon Employee
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainloy a user supported forum.

MNy suggestion is to send a tweet to @verizonsupport.

They have been helpful to me and I beleive can direct you to the correct people.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kwirty,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

kwirty,

We haven't heard from you despite multiple requests for more information. Given that you have not responded we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to help.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
kwirty

Hi Adam_VZ,

I'm sorry, but this was escalated and moved to a private forum? It was resolved the next day - Verizon waived the fee they claimed I owe and my set top box suddenly appeared 🙂

Thanks for checking in!

-kwirty

0 Likes